With over 15 years of industry experience, Caroline Bolderston has a serious passion for the real estate industry and has a proven track record of personal high performance and real estate sales success.
Her time as head of the Belle Property Academy saw Caroline transition from award winning sales agent to becoming a well-regarded and highly respected coach, mentor and trainer to agents who are new to the industry, right through to elite performers and business owners.
In 2017, Caroline was the coach for the winners of No. 1 Sales Agent GCI, No 1 Sales Agent Transactions, No 1 Office Transactions and the No 2 Office GCI awards within the Belle Property Group nationally.
Through her coaching and training company Being Bold, Caroline is committed to achieving breakthrough for her clients, so they can realise and fulfil their potential. Through a combination of functional real estate practices along with an understanding of performance intelligence and behavioural change, she helps her clients gain clarity and reconnect with their vision of a successful life.
She inspires and motivates others to think bigger, bolder and better by providing guidance and enabling them to build opportunities and live decisively. The result? Rewarding careers with financial freedom.
- Empowered & effective mindset for impactful thinking and behaviours to drive growth
- Creating simple and effective plans to enable execution and achievement
- Structure around sales and performance KPI’s
- Skill development around lead gen, client nurture, winning business and campaign execution
- Maximising and controlling time to boost productivity and results
- Accountability to goals and benchmarks
- Increasing implementation by focusing on daily & weekly habits for success